Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Menu Plan for the Week


My goal is to post my menu plan each Sunday. Whenever I see other bloggers' weekly menu plans, I get totally inspired. So I hope that mine might offer some sort of the same inspiration, too.

And of course, my posts for the week(s) to follow, when they are not a recipe shared by someone else, will be follow-ups to this menu plan. So if you see something which sounds yummy, or by which you're intrigued, or that leaves you wondering "what the heck is that," just keep checking back in.


  • Sunday: Black Bean Burgers and Side Salad

  • Monday: Pasta a la Grecque

  • Tuesday: Kate's Creamy Mushroom Polenta

  • Wednesday: Dinner out (ie, we're not cooking at home)

  • Thursday: Homemade Indian Take-out

  • Friday: Tofu Stirfry


And even though it's pretty evident, Saturday is always Date Night -- aka Dinner Out or Ordered In -- in our house. If we ever plan to cook, I'll include Saturday in my menu plan.

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin